In compliance with art. 13 Leg. Dec. No.196/2003 (ex art. 10 Law no. 675/1996) of the above-mentioned law, we notify asfollows:
- The personal data are just required in order to process your order or to send our Newsletters.
- The Data handling takes place through the use of manual and/or telematic tools by Sport Arco & Frecce Srl, Viale De Gasperi 117, Mazzo di Rho (Mi), and/or its specifically entrusted assistants.
- The data will not be revealed to third parties.
- The personal data is mandatory in order to process your order and any consent not granted for the handling of the data will entail the total or the partial carrying out of the activities required for the conclusion of order processing.
- The client may request details of all information held about him by us at any time, in compliance with art. 7 Privacy code (ex art. 13 Law no. 675/1996), in particular the client as the right of demanding confirmation of the existence or not of his personal data, their communication in intelligible format and knowledge of their origin, the cancellation of his data, its transformation into an anonymous format or the blocking of those handled in violation of the law; the updating of the data, its rectification or its integration; the confirmation that the operations previously stated, have been brought to the knowledge of those parties to which they were communicated, always provided that this does not prove impossible or that it calls for the deployment of disproportionate means; and he has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the handling of personal data that concerns him, even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection.
- For further details on the matter please e-mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information about your Privacy rights, can be found at: www.garanteprivacy.it (Privacy Guarantor Authority website)
- The responsible for the data handling is Diolaiti Giuliana and c/o our Head Office, you will find the complete and update list of all responsibles of handling of personal data.
Please note, this E-Commerce Website uses ordinary technical cookies in order to measure the number of visitors. These cookies are: Session, Language, User session (in case you visit the web site with the same log in from different browser).
If you come to our website through Google search engine, Google cookies are used to collect identifying information in order to evaluate advertising effectiveness.
These cookies do not compromise your data or your computer or your browser. Click here if you want to disable Google Analytics cookies.
You can also disable cookies and adjust your browser (Tools/Options/Privacy or Settings/Advanced settings), but in this case your cart will not work properly.
Going on surfing the web site, the user implicitly accepts cookies to be placed on his computer.