Thank you for signing up! A verification email has been sent. We appreciate your interest.
Midland Dual band multifunction amateur radio: CT890 is the result of the most advanced technologies and it is an excellent and reliable instrument for the management of professional and sport situations.
Its robust mechanical frame is due to the aluminum chassis, that allows to operate even in harsh environments.
CT890 is a very innovative radio, that has new different functions: Full Duplex (you can transmit and receive at the same time), Repeater function (the radio is a sort of repeater: it can transmit what has received from another band – VHF →UHF or vice versa). Up to 999 memory channels, CT890 is also equipped with a wide colourful display to show the functions activated, with a 2600 mAh highly efficient Li-Ion battery pack, FM radio, it has a practical alphanumerical keypad to set channels, the frequency and all main functions. The flexible antenna, common to all Midland CT products, allows you to easily wear the radio even on a belt. The radio can be programmed through the optional software, the PRG-10, with which it is possible to set and customize the different functions, as the number of channels, frequency, etc.
- Band VHF/UHF
- Frequency 144-146MHz (Export 136-174MHz)
- Channel spacing 25KHz/12.5KHz
- Output power VHF: 5W / UHF: 4W
- Programmable channeling 999
- Operating mode UHF-VHF, UHF-UHF, VHF-VHF
- Scrambler Inverted frequency
- FM Radio Yes
- Chassis Aluminum
- Tones • 105 +105 (I/N) DCS codes + 50 CTCSS tones
- 1750 Hz Tone Yes
- Transponder Yes
- VOX Yes
- Scan Scan + Priority Scan + Group Scan
- Emergency function Yes
- Roger Beep Yes
- Backlit LCD display Wide colorful LCD display
- Keypad lock Yes
- Vocal indication Yes
- Pin connector 2 Kenwood Pin
- Battery pack Li-Ion 2600 mAh
- Programmable via Software Yes
- Frontal speaker Yes
- Torch Yes
Inside the box:
1 CT890 radio, 1 flexible antenna, 1 belt clip, 1 2600 mAh Li-Ion battery pack, 1 desktop charger with USB cable, 1 quick guide
Lascia la tua e-mail e sarai avvisato al suo arrivo.